This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
My mum had a very easy way to deal with us falling. “Oops! Fell down. Okay? Good! Back up, then!” And we’d be on our way, no worse for wear.
guys what do hostages do if they have to pee really badly
like do the bad guys let you have toilet breaks or escort you to the loo
My cousin was held for 36 hours by the Gulf cartel. He said they were pretty chill about bathroom breaks.
I want more to that story
Eloy Morales-the world’s best photorealistic painter
Still from Game of Thrones season 4 finale ‘The Children’
things that should not concern u:
- the length of a woman’s skirt
- the tightness of a woman’s top
- how many people a woman has slept with
things that should concern u:
- america’s gun laws
- that u haven’t petted enough dogs today
- harry potter named a kid albus severus
One day I will have a house like this with tons of plants and a cat and I will be happy
I’m so happy it’s pouring
Tiara in three pieces in the form of branches of oak-leaves and acorns. Silver and gold, open-back, set with diamonds and convertible to a brooch or to use as comb-mounts.
While the media’s portrayal of Pakistan reduces the country’s 179.2 million people to broad-brush stereotypes, the reality is quite different. Here are images that show a side to Pakistan that goes beyond the headlines.
"We Went To Humpback Mountain And All We Got Were These Stupid Pictures Of Ourselves"
Cutest couple 2k14
INFJ: Visions of the future
ESTP: Superhuman strength
ESFP: Ability to freeze time
INFP: Literary manipulation
ESTJ: Power negation
ESFJ: Healing powers
ISFJ: Visions of the past
ENTP: Dimensional travel
ISTJ: Photographic memory
ENFP: Reality warping
ISFP: Shape shifting
ENTJ: Mind control
ENFJ: Empathic powers
A message to everyone who’s ever sent me anon love
the next time you get a snack out of a vending machine I hope the thingy goes for too long and you get TWO instead